ST. ALBANS COUNTRY CLUB
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
The Mixed Event was established as a fun day for members to bring their spouse or for members who do not have a spouse, a partner to play golf and enjoy dinner together.
RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING PLAY
A one-day, four person, two net best ball event for members and their spouse/partner with both a morning and afternoon shotgun.
2. Eligibility: Participants must have a USGA Handicap Index based on a minimum of 20 (20), 18-hole scores. Spouses/Partners must have an established handicap index and golfing privileges with one of our twent-one (21) member clubs.
3. See Entry Forms Section.
4. Only one entry submitted per foursome.
5. The Merit System will be implemented, if necessary.
6. Players will be notified one week prior to the event as to acceptance and start time.
7. Billing for this event is through your home club, do not send a check. Golf, prizes, dinner and carts are included in the entry fee. Participants will sign for all drinks and optional buffet lunch.
7. Men are required to wear a jacket for dinner.
8. If the event is rained out, cocktails and dinner will take place. Attendance prizes will be awarded.
9. NO REFUNDS OF ENTRY FEE SEVEN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT.
St. Louis Women's District Golf Association
© 2021, STLWDGA
Please Respect Our Members’ Privacy;
Restrict the Use of The Year Book
And Roster to STLDWGA Purposes