GLEN ECHO COUNTRY CLUB
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
The Mixed Event was established as a fun day for members to bring their spouse or for members who do not have a spouse, a partner to play golf and enjoy dinner together.
A one-day, four person, two net best ball event for members and their spouse/partner with both a morning and afternoon shotgun.
2. Eligibility: Participants must have a USGA Handicap Index based on a minimum of twenty (20),18-hole scores. Spouses/partners must have an established handicap index and golfing privileges with one of our 20 member clubs.
3. Only one entry submitted per foursome.
4. The Merit System will be implemented if necessary.
5. Players will be notified one week prior to the event as to acceptance and start time.
6. Billing for this event is through your home club, do not send a check. Golf, prizes, dinner and carts are included in the entry fee. Participants will sign for all drinks and optional buffet lunch.
7. Men are required to wear a jacket for dinner.
8. Rain or shine, cocktails and dinner at 6:30 p.m.